Go to MyGovernmentOnline.org to submit your permit application.
Permit applications are accepted Monday - Fridays 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM through MyGovernmentOnline.
Mobile phone or tablets users should use the Mobile App
Please refer to the Customer Help Guide for assistance.
- Applications must be submitted through the MGO portal.
- Applications will be processed within 24 hours.
- Once processed, applicants will receive an invoice via email.
- Permit fees can be paid in-person or online.
- The building inspector will review plans within 3-5 business days. Larger construction plans may take up to 10 days.
- The permit will be issued immediately upon approval!
- *Site plans must be submitted with application.
- **Please factor in inspector turnaround time, expedited reviews cost an additional $175.00.
All contractors are required to be registered with the City of Windcrest. This must be done annually. The fee for registering is $20.00. Copies of trade licenses, drivers license(s), and the Certificate of Insurance with the City of Windcrest listed as a certificate holder must be included with the application.
Applications will be received and processed within 24-48 business hours.
For emergency utility permits, please email the emergency information, location of the project, type of utility service, and plans for review to the Permits Department and the City Secretary. You may also reach the permit department at 210-655-0022 x 2100.
BUILDING SERVICES PAYMENT PORTAL
- To pay fees on permits pulled BEFORE 8/13/2021, visit the payment portal
- To pay fees on permits AFTER 8/13/2021, can be payed through MyGovermentOnline
For additional information regarding our code of ordinances for permit applications and construction within the City of Windcrest, view City of Windcrest Code of Ordinances.